Monday, August 24, 2009

Refreshing things

Hey... lotsa thoughts in my head but I dun think I have enough time to put it all. Let's make it short n sweet.

Scene 1
Went for my theory exam this morning... managed to answer almost everything. the crazy term and sign...
Scene 2
YEN LIN WENT TO AUSTRALIA
lucky her... but I most envy her is that she got to go to a build-a-bear shop!! :'((( sooooo jealous. if me I will beg my parents to let me make two or three, or four, or five.....
Scene 3
What is wrong with you guys... never update your blogs for like the LONGEST time... YES I MEAN YOU, DAVID FOO
Scene 4
I LOVE CLUB PENGUIN... it's sooooo fun... can play so many different things. but I wish I was a member! D: but am not willing to pay for such things.
Scene 5
Yay.... kin kit maybe organizing a party. hope he will invite every1 like ck, adrin, max....

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

till next time (very long mb)

Oh ya!
Final Scene
IT'S SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: