Monday, October 19, 2009

A good day gone bad....

Oh man, I got up as normal (9.30 am =P) then play a while with family, then I was begging my father to turn on thecomputer. Finally he say 'Oklah, oklah!' Then I faster run to turn on the computer. Malangnya, my poor toe got caught in my longs slacks and I literally went 'sprawling'. I hit the floor like, BANG. My poor mouth took all the impact. Dunno why my hands like frozen, never block. Then I started crying!! Gosh, how embarrassing is that? I think its ok though cos it was hurting like.... SO MUCH!!!!!! My tooth bleeding... boo hoo. Not bad lar, but I felt a bit of tooth on my tounge. Not big, very small,... MY TOOTH WAS CHIPPED. Let's see, let me tell you how I am right now:
  • My right side of lip is swollen
  • My two teeth (front, not both front, one front, one next to it) are chipped
  • My root of one of the teehth are still bleeding a lil
  • I can hardly bite properly
  • My bottom lip is a bit cut... here comes ulcer (oh man, just when my other ulcer was healing =( )
  • My gums are still aching
  • When I touch my two front teeeth, IT HURTS!!
What a BAD DAY... hey, this is not a joke kay! This really happened!

No comments: