Saturday, December 19, 2009

YC CONFERENCE... REV.AMP!!!

Oh man... this was soo fun. This is soo much more fun than Children's Camp man!!
Ok... Day 2 (Day 1 was a bit boring larr)
We went to MPH to help promote Alicia Loh's book, *drunm rolls* 'The Final Chapter'. The book was awesome! And she's only 13... like mee!!! She is 'terminally ill'.... that's wad pastor rose told us to call it. But I din rilly promote lar. XD I just sat around and read her book. The book is (I think) available in all MPH bookstores under 'New Arrivals'. Make sure u get it!!! It's only RM15 bucks man. For a book like this, CHEAP!!!!!!! Anyway... lol. Here is a group photo we took.


PS: Click on the photo to enlarge. Guess where I am!!! lol...
Alicia's Blog/Webbie at www.alicialoh.com

==I couldn't go for the main activities on Day 3 n 4 cos i had some 'personal stuff...'

Day 5
TREE PLANTING!!!! We went to some random padang in Subang to plant these trees.There were 35 trees. Every tree can provide enough oxygen for one average adult. So I paired up with... John. lol not sure of his sirname la. Then we wanted to tale the trees on the hill but all taken adi. So we found one on flat land. I tot it was better cos i am afraid of heaights. So we dug but the ones on flat land, the ground was harder. Actually I admit, John did most of the diggin. But after a while when he got deeper I helped la. Quite fun actually. Charis did the 'cangul-ing' until she got blisters on her fingers...ouch!

=WILL CONTINUE POST LATER COS I NEED TO STOP AND SLEEP NOW... XD LUV YA PEEPS!=

No comments: