Friday, September 25, 2009

=D G-Force

LOL... sorry, I know you guys think I'm very childish...
I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH G-FORCE...
I posted my first post in June...
AND KNOW I ACTUALLY GOT TO WATCH IT!!!

OMG... Bucky is so cute though he has a mental problem. Juarez also so... *whistles* The villain was soooo unexpected. LOL. Sorry, make you read all this kiddy stuff. Enjoy your day!
:'( My bro goin off to Singapore cos he got the scholarship... I know I should be happy for him but... BWAAAAAH!

A few messages to my friends:
Angee-How are you? How are your 'relationships', eh? LOL
Adrienne-Hey, how is your new school? Is it nice there? It's not a girl school rit? Oh lucky u...
David-Lose some weight man, and stop growing taller than me!
Ruby-How are your emotions... is your crush the guy wearin the black blue and orange baju the other time? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Tim-How are you man! Hope you are looking forward to YC!
Ben-You have got to control that lameness...
Yen Lin-Watch out for boys... don't wanna *coughs* get a *coughs* eh-he-hem *coughs*
Kin Kit-Good luck in ITB... beat Marcus in his studies!
Marcus-*no message* XP
No one else, right? Allright, bye!
May

No comments: