Friday, September 11, 2009

Music fills my soul...

I know the title very 'emo', but I think it's really true. I can't survive without my computer (Youtube), radio, MP4!!, and so on... I love music. Music is my life. I am so happy I 'm learning piano. At least I have something different. The following are my favourite songs so far (with link):

Colbie Caillat-Fallin' For You

Details:
-The truth about every girl's crush
-Superb!!
Check it out IMMEDIATLY

Rascal Flatts-Here Comes Goodbye
Details:
-Emo-ish
-Beautiful music
-Makes you feel like singing-along

The Script-The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Details:
-Nice Music...
-Lyrics very meaningful



Lol... I'm outta ideas! Well, I'm trying not make this too emo-not-like-myself-ish. But 'cos I'm listening to that Here Comes Goodbye song now I am really feeling that calm emo like feeling.

No comments: