Saturday, July 4, 2009

:'( I HATE ORAL TESTS!!

Aiyo... feel like kicking myself!! I totally regret not memorizing my oral test properly... I like totally screwed up! One of my frens went first then I realized in the one I memorized I missed out a lot of things... then I tried to make my own. Teacher obviously pick one chinese, one malay and one indian. First was Mohana then Amira... then I was like, trying to make my own up and hopin teacher wont pick me... and then... "Ah..." Then teacher pointed at me... I felt like I had the worst luck in the whole world!! Then I totally said all the wrong things. I was stuttering at every sentence!! Then when I finished, (teacher had said "good" at Mo and Amira's ones) teacher didnt even say good! I felt so embarrased!! Then here comes the worst part. After me, one more girl couldnt finish her sinopsis then teacher started to explain to everybody!! Then teacher said the next day she will ask the others... then the next day she gave us theplot and all that stuff... I feel so unfair cos I and the others who did oredy had to read the totally confusing story by ourselves then we had to do the sinopsis ourselves!! Now the others whoh haven do have a clearer idea of what to write in the sinopsis... SOOOO UNFAIR!!! Here's sumtin I did while waiting for a fren to fin:

b4:: nervous
durin:: very nervous
after:: mega dissapointed...

(b4: b4 the test, during, during the test, after, after the test)

Oh well... hope to post again!!

No comments: