Saturday, July 4, 2009

me bday!!

My Impossible Bday List::
₪A Nintendo Wii
₪A PS3
₪Astro
₪A new house
₪A letter saying you will pay for all my electric bills
₪My own laptop
++

My Actual Bday list::
ஓA nice book
ஓA trip to Sunway Lagoon
ஓA new hairband (scrunchie) and another small thing
ஓBeryl's Chocolate worth RM50
ஓA trip to Aquaria or Petrosains
ஓA chance to go jalan-jalan with my frens
ஓA nice digital watch
ஓRM50
ஓA nice expensive wallet
ஓAn extra cool t-shirt
ஓA really cool necklace or an awesome pendant
ஓA nice pretty bracelet
++

Things I suggest you don't buy::
♨Soft toys (I really have enough)
♨Ear rings... I did not pierce my ears!!
♨A skirt.... seriously
♨Key chains... I really have too many
♨Ornaments (eg: photo frames, ceramic stuff...)... just left there to collect dust
♨Cups/mugs... obviously I have enough
♨A kiddy book... really
♨lats but not least... NOTEBOOKS!!

No comments: